See Pain Differently
Dr. Carolyn Kochert, M.D., is an experienced anesthesiologist and pain-medicine physician who specializes in regenerative-injection and other advanced therapies proven time and again to solve—not mask—chronic pain.
“But, if they’re proven, why haven’t I heard much about them?”
“Is This ‘Alternative Medicine’?”
Because many of these medical therapies don’t fit the surgery or prescription-program business model, the orthopedics and pain-management medical field is not inclined to promote them.
Individually, most of these doctors are good, ethical people. And, sometimes, a surgical procedure may be necessary. In fact, upon examination, Dr. Kochert will advise when it is.
But, the fact of the matter is, many patients suffer or wrestle with their pain much longer than necessary, because they simply don’t know about other forms of medical treatment.
For More Validation
- News from the medical field
- Patient testimonials
- Dr. Kochert’s Facebook page
Pain Therapy Procedures
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- DRS Protocol (Axial Decompression)
- Weight Loss to reduce stress to the musculoskeletal system
- Adult adipose autologous stem-cell therapy
- Nutritional Support
- Botox Injections for Migraines
- TheraLase Cold Laser Therapy
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Facet joint Injections/Medical Branch Lumbar
- Neurolysis: Radiofrequency or Chemical
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials
- Peripheral Nerve Injections
- Ionic Cleanse Foot Baths
- Hivamat Deep Oscillation Massage
- Exercise Modification